Sunday, December 23, 2012

LeagueOfExtraordinary Trolls is scared of me.

LOL! Last night this guy betrayed me. He thought that I'm the @ImYourJudger guy, which I'm not. Then @League made an account called ''President Obama.'' He impersonate @Sinworm and I. @Judger tought that it was either @Sinworm or @League. He sent me a picture. He guess that it's @League. He told the guy who is using ''President Obama'' account that he is @League. Then ''President Obama'' quickly deleted his account after @Judger told him that. So that means ''President Obama is guilty, lol! @Judger also told @League this ''Haha, you're the one who impersonate supetroll.'' Or something like that, he just sent me the picture, and I didn't saved it. Then after like 4 hours, @League deleted @Judger's comment, which mean he is also guilty. LOL! And now @League is going to delete his account showing that he fear me. LOL! I know that he is scared of me.
He also told lies to everybody that he owned me. I owned him 3 or 4 months ago. He demanded (as he called) a ''war.'' He lies everything and he rages so much. He was like spamming and typing on CAPS. He said he had a gangster and they are one my way to kill me. And look at me, I'm still alive. I can't take a photo right now because I can't go back that far, it would take me forever!

After like 1 month he start sucking my e dick surrendering and crying like a bitch. LOL! He apologize. Then after like 2 weeks, he told my friend @Owner a lie again that he owned me. LOL! Then I told @Owner that I owned him by telling an evidence. Then @League start saying, ''I didn't own him and he didn't own me. Please keep us away from arguing, we are trolls.'' Yeah but he is a failure troll, LOL! He started to suck my e dick again. Then he went to my channel to apologize AGAIN for telling lies. I didn't reply because I was too busy having a life in reality. Then after 3 days, he blocked me! ROFL! After a week he unbloked me. I ask him why did he blocked me, his answer was ''sorry bro, i thought you were mad at me'' which means he was afraid of me. ROFLMAO!

*Sight* We had some good times @League, thanks for making me laugh by your failure jorney in my channel. Good luck with life. LOL!

5 comments:

  1. league isnt scared of you.....ooooooohhhhhhh
    here you go deluding your self again,well i'll leave ya too it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How? Because I wrote a simple fact about him? Hahaha, your excuse as a thought process is probably not working anymore. lol!

      Delete
  2. Failure, I was the greatest Troll to ever live, now bow down to your master ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Failure, I was the greatest Troll to ever live, now bow down to your master ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Failure, I was the greatest Troll to ever live, now bow down to your master ^^

    ReplyDelete