Monday, November 19, 2012

End of The Day: Monday 11/19/2012

So this is pretty much the end of the day. Where I will be telling you what happens in my trolling channel!

FREAKY GIRL IN MY CHANNEL!
So there is this girl name @freaky, and I don't know what the f**k she wants from me! But I think she wants some ownage! I owned him for the 3rd time, but she still wont stop bagging me for some ownage! LMAO!!!

I think she wants my d*ck slapping her face. But I am not single, and I am not a cheater.

@freaky is a critical coward psycho! She is clearly upset because she has a mental retardation illness problem. Hey, don't blame me! She comes to my channel to make some friends because she have no friends. It's obvious that she is suffering from her mental retardation illness. It's funny how she comes to my channel thinking that she is smart, but the truth is; she is just lying to herself. @freaky is also diagnose from depression for being a mentally retarded alien.

Yep, that is right people, she is an alien. I thought that aliens are suppose to be smart, but I an alien that has a dumbass. If I'm close to her house, I would literally punt her dumbass with a shovel. I am not mad, I just want to laugh at her reaction!

She always dream that she is smart, and I always keep telling her to keep dreaming about it. Because that is the only way she can win (in her dream), to keep dreaming. I told her to do whatever she wants to make her self look better and happy. (Yes, that is how nice I am). But in reality, she can't accept the fact that she is a total garbage.

She can't defeat anybody in my channel, she is a worthless dumbasss! She hates my girlfriend and I for owning her. Don't blame me again! She is the one who come to our channel, if she did nothing, nothing can go wrong!

Her favorite word is ''bitch,'' ''slut,'' ''ass'' and ''fag.'' I know it's lame right? She uses those words because she can't come up with her own ''creative'' insult! LMAO!!! I told you, she is a mindless catalog of being!

She even wrote us in her description because she hated me. This is her description:

''SuperTroll3478 and SuperTroll3478lover are totall bitches fags and have no life please write nasty comments on there channel i HATE THEM THEY WILL DIE''

Lame, right? She doesn't even use a grammar! Look, I don't really care if my grammar is bad, I just want you being able to understand me!

Oh, what now? You want me to make fun of her description? Okay!

>SuperTroll3478 and SuperTroll3478lover are totall bitches fags and have no life
LMAO!!! She is implying her self to that description, not us! We have a great awesome life!
>please write nasty comments on there channel
ROFL!!! It's like she is saying: ''Please help me with them because I am such a worthless novahoe and I definitely regret for trolling them. Please help me!'' LMAO!!!
>i HATE THEM THEY WILL DIE
HAHA!! I am glad she hates me, I love haters! They always make me laugh!

@freak always compare her self to @owner. But it doesn't give her anything, it's just waisting her life trying to see what is the difference between @owner and her. @owner is smarter than @freaky, and @freaky can't accept that fact!

I just reply too her comments because it's fun to piss her off. She rage like a rage-boner! LMAO!
I'll see you later @freaky, I will make your life a nightmare! See you in my channel kiddo!

@Freaky's channel http://www.youtube.com/user/Freakyandpassionate1/feed?filter=1

@Owner's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OwnerOfAllTrolls1

Thought of the day:

They always tells you to follow and believe you dreams. But they forgot to mention that nightmares are dreams too!

That's all for today reader, PEACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment