Sunday, November 18, 2012

Not My Real Friend

I didn't actually use my trolling account today because I am having an emotional breakdown. I found out that warriorcatsproduct is not my real friend. She used me as her ally, she didn't took our friendship seriously. I kinda hate her!

Look, if a stranger insulted me, I don't give a f**k! But if my friend insulted me, I care! I care what they say about me, because I care about them. I know it's sounds insane but I care about my friends. And yes, even I didn't meet them in real life, I still care about them. Because they are my friend.

I thought friendship is a relationship between two or more people. I thought friends are suppose to help and trust each other. I thought that is the only definition for ''friends.'' But I was wrong!

Warrior told me that it was a different person, but I can't believe her. I don't know if I'm still going to trust her.

That's all for today.

By: Ian Hecox
Date: November 18, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment